(English will follow)
Règlements de participation à la 11e édition du Festival Diapason (appel aux artistes)
TOUT DOSSIER DE CANDIDATURE DOIT ÊTRE SOUMIS ENTRE LE 6 NOVEMBRE ET LE 7 DÉCEMBRE 2018.
Le Festival Diapason et la Centrale des artistes désirent encourager les artistes de Laval à déposer leur candidature et ainsi favoriser le rayonnement des artistes provenant de notre région en leur offrant de poser leur candidature gratuitement. Nous voulons vous connaître et vous entendre !
Seuls sont éligibles à la gratuité d’inscription les candidats résidant à Laval ou les formations dont au moins un membre officiel (et non un musicien substitut ou occasionnel) demeure à Laval. Une preuve de résidence est exigée.
VOTRE DOSSIER DOIT INCLURE :
General rules FOR THE DIAPASON FESTIVAL’S 11TH EDITION
· Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
· Selected applicants will receive a fee for their performance. They are responsible for their transportation and lodging.
· Applicants must be aged over 18 at the moment of subscription.
· All musical genres and styles are accepted. However the Festival reserves the right to make choices that reflect its artistic direction.
· Applicants must not have sold more than 1500 album copies (physical or digital combined).
· AlAll songs presented and performed must be original compositions; remixes, covers and adaptations of any kind are not accepted.
· Selected applicants must be available at all time between July 4th and 7th, 2019. The exact date and time of the performance will be settles during the spring.
· Applicants must submit three (3) original compositions in digital format.
· Registration fees are $43.11 (taxes included) and non-refundable under any circumstances. Fees are payable online by PayPal. Applicants may also pay by cheque (sent by mail at La Centrale des artistes) but must obtain prior authorization from the festival’s organisation.
· The jury’s decisions are final. Given the large number of application files submitted and reviewed, the festival’s organisation does not convey to the applicants the listening committee’s commentaries.
APPLICATION FILES MUST BE SUBMITTED BETWEEN NOVEMBER 6 AND DECEMBER 7TH, 2018.
The Diapason Festival and La Centrale des artistes wish to encourage Laval artists to submit their application in order to further promote our region and its local talents. We really want to know you! Free subscription is only available to applicants who live in Laval or bands of which at least one official, permanent member (and not a substitute and/or occasional musician) resides in Laval. To validate your choice, a proof of residence must be provided.
YOUR APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE :
· The completed fill-up form on www.festivaldiapason.com ;
· Three (3) original tracks in digital format ;
· A payment of 43,11$ through PayPal OR ;
· A cheque of 43,11$ mailed at the Centrale des artistes office ;
· A short biography ;
· A high resolution photo (for promotional uses starting in 2019) ;
· A press kit (if available) ;
· Your stage plan and technical specification (see the following example) ;
· A proof of residence (for Laval candidates only).