Sites are open from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. and shows start at 7:30 p.m.
All shows presented on the sites during the 11th edition are free of charge. The Sirius XM cruises, however, are not. Tickets can be purchased here.
No. Purchases can only be made online until Saturday, July 6.
All activities will be held nonetheless, though we may have to cancel some for security reasons in case of stormy weather. Daily announcements will be published on Diapason’s social media accounts.
You can enter and leave the sites as you wish since the event is free. However, you must pass security checks every time. Should the sites reach maximum allowable capacity, some festival-goers might be denied access for security reasons.
Only duly identified assistance dogs are allowed to enter the sites. However, they are not allowed on the pontoon used for cruises.
No. Chairs are not allowed, except for those already provided on the sites for the terraces.
Both sites and the cruise pontoon are accessible for people with reduced mobility. However, there are no reserved spaces.
No, it’s first-come, first-served.
There’s no camping ground. Please check out the ACCOMMODATION section for full details.
Cash only. ATMs are available near the Sirius XM stage. There’s also a Desjardins caisse and a National Bank branch near the sites.
Please check out the URBAN TOURISM section to find suggestions of activities to do in Laval.
No outside drinks, alcoholic beverages or liquids are allowed on the sites.
Nevertheless, Diapason invites you to bring a reusable bottle since free water stations have been set up on both sites. Empty plastic water bottles are also sold on site at the bar.
No outside food is allowed on the sites.
Please check out the WHERE TO EAT section to learn more about how to plan a lovely evening in the heart of the Vieux Sainte-Rose.
No paid parking is provided, but there are public parking lots within walking distance. Please check out the TRANSPORTATION section for more information.
Of course! While bikes are not allowed on the sites, racks are located near the entrance for your convenience.
Promotion, solicitation or sale of any kind is strictly forbidden on the sites. Festival-goers behaving inappropriately will have to leave the premises.
Visit the festival headquarters located at 214 Sainte-Rose Boulevard, from July 4 to 7 between 1 pm and 9 pm. You can also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are doing everything we can to ensure of your safety throughout the event. We are working closely with security guards, police officers and first aid technicians to provide assistance if necessary.
Please check out the VOLUNTEER section and fill out the form.
We look forward to meeting you!
When you arrive, the security staff will ask to open your bags to check their contents. We are counting on your collaboration to make Diapason a pleasant and safe experience for all.
The following items are prohibited on the festival sites:
- Glass or metal containers
- Pets (except for duly identified assistance dogs)
- Outside alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Food (except for products you just bought from an ice cream shop)
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia (the sites are non-smoking under the law)
- Sporting goods (beach ball, soccer ball, Frisbee, ball, etc.)
- Fireworks or firecrackers
- Musical instruments
- Products intended for promotion or sale
- Edged weapons or blunt objects
- Professional photography or recording equipment. Only our partners hold media accreditation and, as such, are authorized to use such equipment on the sites.
- Any object that could cause injury or that is deemed inappropriate by security staff
The following items are allowed on the festival sites:
- Bags, backpacks and purses (which will be searched at the entrance)
- Beach towels
- Umbrellas (in case of use, you will be asked to move to the back of the crowd so as not to hide the view of others)